The health and safety of campers is our primary focus. Like you, we are continually monitoring COVID-19 developments.
As of Friday, March 20, our camps for the months of April and May have been postponed. The remainder of our summer 2020 camps are currently scheduled to proceed as planned. As the global situation progresses, Emory & Henry will decide if further postponements are necessary.
If it is determined that our camps should be canceled outright, the camp director will contact each camper directly and we will issue campers a full refund as soon as possible (minus Ryzer card processing/convenience fees).